School District Number 44 in North Vancouver is made up of 38 schools serving approximately 17,300 students with a budget of just over $113 million. School District 44 serves both the City of North Vancouver as well as the District of North Vancouver.
Located at 1311 Frederick Rd in North Vancouver's Lynn Valley community, Argyle Secondary is a French Immersion school for grades 8-12. Learn more
Carson Graham Secondary
Located at 2415 Jones Ave in North Vancouver, Carson Graham was named after a prominent member of North Vancouver, and has been open since 1965. Learn more
Located at 1044 Edgewood Rd in North Vancouver, Handsworth is rated academically amongst the highest in British Columbia. Learn more
- Located at 3365 Mahon Ave in North Vancouver, Mountainside Secondary qualifies for the Ministry of Education's requirements for an alternate school. Learn more
- Located at 1204 Caledonia in North Vancouver, Seycove Secondary has an extensive athletics program and ranks well among BC High Schools. Learn more
- Located at 1860 Sutherland Ave in North Vancouver, Sutherland Secondary has an enrollment over 1000 students. Learn more
- Located at 931 Broadview Drive in North Vancouver, Windsor is a French Immersion school with approximately 850 students. Learn more
St Thomas Aquinas
- Located at 541 West Keith Road, St Thomas Aquinas is a private Roman Catholic Secondary School which ranks among the top schools in British Columbia. Learn more
How do each of North Vancouver's Secondary Schools compare
with one another?