North Vancouver is a community with a close tie to nature, a rich history and family-oriented feel. The community represents so much more than geographical boundaries that define our borders, it is home that truly feels like home.
The Lonsdale Quay
- A community hub for North Vancouver located in Lower Lonsdale. The Quay offers a huge variety of vendors and services, as well as a major transit hub for bus connections and the Seabus terminal. Learn more
- One of North Vancouver's most popular destinations in both the Summer and Winter months, and home to world famous trails! Learn more
Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Located just off of Capilano Road in North Vancouver, this 27 acre park is so much more than its main attraction. Learn more
Lynn Canyon Park
- Whether you're looking for a casual walk in nature or a vigorous hike to work up a sweat, Lynn Canyon Park has it all. Learn more
Lonsdale Energy Corporation
- The LEC in North Vancouver represents a pioneer community energy initiative which utilizes environmentally friendly sources of energy to provide a clean alternative for heating. Learn more
Lions Gate Hospital
- Part of Vancouver Coastal Health, the Lions Gate Hospital is one of the busiest hospitals in the province, with over 300 beds and numerous medical services. Learn more
Check back often for more updates!