Residences at Queen Mary
- The Residences at Queen Mary does not feature any amenities, translating into lower maintenance fees.
Residences at Queen Mary Features.
- Reflection of urban West Coast contemporary architecture.
- Centrally located near numerous amenities.
- Open living spaces.
- Sophisticated interior design.
- Engineered stone countertops.
- Laiminate flooring with in-floor radiant heating.
- Wood cabinetry and sleek stainless steel appliances.
- Glass tile backsplash.
- Stainless steel appliances
Bathrooms. (May vary depending on floor plan)
- En-suite bathrooms feature large soaker tub.
- Dual Sinks.
- Glass mosaic accent tiles.
Polygon presents a new low-rise apartment complex in North Vancouver's Lonsdale Community. Sales are expected to begin in the fall of 2013 and will include one, two and three bedroom homes based on an urban West Coast contemporary design.
The Residences at Queen Mary boasts a very high walkscore of 90. Within minutes of restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, parks, schools, and shops the location of the Residences at Queen Mary could not be more ideal for living on Lonsdale. While living at the Residences at Queen Mary you can walk to Safeway in 8 minutes, 6 minutes to the North Vancouver City Library, and 5 minutes to a wide variety of cafes and boutique shops along Lonsdale.
If you want to venture further, you can still leave your car at home, as living at the Residences at Queen Mary means you're within steps of several major bus routes in North Vancouver ensuring you have easy access to public transportation. A 4 minute bus ride from Lonsdale takes you to the Lonsdale Quay, giving you access to the many shopping options provided there, as well as putting you just 15 minutes away from downtown Vancouver via the Seabus.
Being situated at this location ensures that the Residences at Queen Mary will provide homeowners with access to all the amenities they need to easily run their errands and enjoy the many shops and cafes that the area has to offer.
|717 CHESTERFIELD AV|